Time taken: 5 Hours 25 mints
- Do you know what an SEO and digital marketing proposal are?
- It is a sales document that helps your company win clients and get more sales.
- Your digital marketing proposal should give all the information related to your company, your services, the expected results, and the time and budget requirements.
- It is important to craft your proposal in a professional way to convince clients to hire you. If you fail, Your company is likely to fail.
- You need to give proper attention to the details you tell about your company as well as the demands of your client to make your proposal compelling and if you really want an SEO and digital marketing proposal to win clients.
Do you know how essential it is to have a well-crafted SEO and digital media proposal to win clients?
If you have been oblivious to its importance, you need to read on!
With the rapid increase in the digitalization of businesses, we are seeing new digital media and SEO agencies emerging every day. This emergence of new agencies is making the competition tougher than ever before among them. Every digital media marketing firm wants to win clients. These firms are busy searching for potential clients. They spend hours, days, and months in this search. But what they do not understand is that their services might be the best in the industry, what they need to be even more enticing to win clients is a good SEO and digital marketing proposal.
A digital marketing proposal for clients acts as the foundation of the business relationship between marketing corporations and clients. An SEO proposal is a keystone that not only attracts and compels a client to hire you but also defines the terms and conditions of the project. Hence, it won’t be wrong to say that your company’s proposal is the initiation of a long-term business relationship between you and your client and it should be concise and clear with all the essential components.
Let’s learn what are the most essential components to write the best SEO proposal for a client.
Essential Components of An SEO and Digital Marketing Proposal to Win Clients
No doubt, SEO is one of the best strategies to help your business develop to the extent that you leave the competition in the dust. Still, many entrepreneurs and corporations are unaware of its importance. You, being a digital media marketing company aim to earn clients. But to make the achievement of this goal possible, the business should know your importance. This is where you need to start from.
Explain to your targeted consumers why they need your help. Start your proposal with a concise and clear elaboration on how digital media marketing and SEO tactics help businesses grow. The client you are trying to convince might be new to many terms used in your industry. Therefore, you need to be clear and simple in your words.
Another important thing to notice is that all the sections of your proposal should be designed in a way that each section clearly tells the clients its purpose in a clear and concise way. A well-crafted proposal should tell your client the following things:
- A brief introduction to your company.
- What services does your company offer?
- Aware of the client’s problem.
- How can your services help them solve their problem?
- What challenges are expected in the way?
- How will you cope up with those challenges?
- How can your services benefit their business in the long term?
- What makes you better than your competitors?
Addressing these areas in such a way that your client understands them in a glimpse and finds the solution to his problem, will easily hook your prospect and will help him in making a decision in your favor.
Your Proposal is A Persuasive Sales Tool For Your Company
Keep in mind that the sales of your digital media marketing company depend upon how you convince your targeted consumers through your SEO and digital media proposals. A well-crafted proposal should portray two main parts.
- The first part holds logistical information
- The second part holds persuasive elements
The beginning of your proposal should give your client an insight into the following areas
- What does your company do?
- What are your services?
- What will each service or different packages cost?
- How much time will you take to complete the project?
- What deliverables should the client expect from you?
This is where your sales process begins. In this portion of your proposal, you get a chance to tell your client, ‘Why You?’ Tell them,
- Why do you stand out among the hundreds of others offering the same services?
- What tangible benefits can your services provide?
Where to Focus?
Undoubtedly, logistical information is important for building your credibility for the client. It helps the prospect develop trust in you and your services by having an insight into your existence and emergence, and focusing on this part makes sense. But ignoring the persuasive elements is folly, that most companies do.
If you don’t give the required attention to the persuasive elements of your proposal, you won’t be able to impress the prospect with your abilities. The ones who will give them a meaningful impression will have the potential to replace you. And this is the last thing you want to happen.
Now that you have got enough understanding about how SEO and digital marketing proposal looks, let’s dive deep into the areas we have discussed briefly.
An overview of your Proposal
Your proposal should start with an overview, and it will make the first impression on the prospects who are reading it. So it is necessary to make a “smart” overview so that prospects are clear about their expectations from you from the very beginning.
You should consider keeping your overview brief; that is not loaded with all the details and facts about SEO and digital marketing at the starting of your proposal. Moreover, you should keep it simple enough to make your concept clear to an audience who has no acquaintance with SEO and Digital marketing services.
As you make your overview clear, brief, and understandable for prospects, they will like to pay attention to the proposal’s details.
Introduce Your Agency
Your proposal is your sales instrument, similar to an SEO pitch. Clients like to know about who they are dealing with. Before you take any step further and persuade them to sell your services, you should introduce your agency. The introduction must contain all necessary details about your agency, how it has a competitive edge over other agencies in the market, what innovations do you offer to your customers in SEO and digital marketing services, your uniqueness, and reason to prefer you over others in the same services and last but not the least, you should brief them about your customer dealing policies. In short, a candidate must know who you are and what is your working policy.
At this stage, You should also mention your rates, any premium services you are offering to customers, your principles to deliver quality services and achieve customer satisfaction. You must also present your certifications and other proofs for authentication to set yourself distinguishable from other agencies.
Proof that Your Services is all that they need
It is a general problem that there are many companies in the market that develop e-commerce websites and pages on social media, but still, they have very little knowledge about the importance of digital marketing and the benefits a business can get with search engine optimization.
At this stage in your proposal, you should mention the long-term benefits of SEP and digital marketing to a business. Make an explanation in terms where business holders can extract the value of your services. It is crucial to ensure to your client that your services are in parallel to their benefits. You can achieve this by featuring the following manifesto of SEO and Digital marketing.
- SEO helps achieve a good ranking in search engine
- Digital marketing helps you reach maximum people who can utilize your services
- Your presence matters. The more you are available for the customer, the more you steer the success of your business
- SEO and Digital marketing develop your domination among competitors in the market.
Your agency’s action plan
Now is the time to convince prospects by discussing your Agency’s working procedures and strategies to deliver services. By discussing your working strategy, you are providing your client insight into your approach and its implementation to make good results.
For utilizing our digital marketing proposal template, you need to add the following step-by-step activities in your proposal.
- Identify potential customers
- Recognize your tools and set your goals
- Focus on content
- Analyze the current digital marketing channels
- Use power of automation for marketing
- Interface optimization
- Be available for customers
- Research and innovate for differentiation
- Keep a record of your process
If you want to utilize our SEO proposal template, your proposal should include the following activities.
- SEO website audit like in https://neilpatel.com/
- Develop a road-map after the initial website assessment
- On-page SEO to include technicalities that improve the website’s ranking
- Off-page SEO such as link building, guest author, and commenting
- Present a report that illustrates progress on your client’s campaign as a result of your services
Production Timeline and outcomes
Present an overall forecast of your project to build the client’s expectations about your Agency. Clearly discuss all the attributes of services and timeline to complete the project. SEO and digital marketing are long-serving processes, so your agency has to win the client’s confidence that you are going to bring results to their table in a pre-decided time frame. Focus on mentioning Agency’s responsibilities towards clients’ demands. This helps in building a trustworthy business relationship. Also, discuss the extent of product developments under the influence of your SEO and digital marketing services.
Get your customers ON BOARD
The final achievement of your SEO and digital marketing proposal is to evoke a client to sign-up with your agency. Start discussing what information you need from them in order to start working on their campaign. List down their requirements, and you may also need access to their email to run their accounts. You make a precise move to get approval for your services by signing an agreement.
Proof your good work
You can’t get started until your client is satisfied with the quality of your services. If your customer is reluctant, you have to present proof in the form of positive reviews and testimonials from your customers and state boldly about all the good work you have done for them. Also, show how your services influence their business.
Q.1) How do I write an SEO proposal?
You should start writing your SEO proposal by giving your client an insight into your business. After giving an introduction to your company and your services, you should move on to the compelling elements of your proposal where you will inform the client about your specialties that make you better than your competitors.
Q.2)What should a client proposal include?
Following are the important points that need to be discussed clearly in a proposal.
- The objectives of your company.
- The deliverables that you will provide to your client.
- A summary of the methods you will use during the project.
- The time required for the completion of the project.
- The cost the customer will have to pay for your services.
- Don’t forget to add any testimonials or your customers’ reviews to win your client.
Q.3) What is the format of a proposal?
A winning template for your proposal should have a well-organized structure.
- Start with an introduction to your company and services. This part will include a brief description of all the services your client might be interested in. For example, an About Us and Services section will work great.
- The next part should describe the solution to the client’s problem through your services.
- Finalize your proposal with the conclusion where you will inform the client about the cost and time requirements as well as the achievement of their goals.
Here I would like to ask a question from you
Suppose you are a business looking for digital marketing and SEO services. What do you think, which proposal would you like to go for?
- The one with very lengthy details of the company’s background and origination and very little about its services.
- The one with a brief intro to the company, a precise description of its services, the qualities that make you stand out proven by reviews and testimonials, and as an estimate of required time and budget.
- A thorough guide on the origination as well as the services of the company, qualities that make the company superior to others but no proof in the form of reviews and testimonials are provided, and the estimated time and expenditure.